Powered by Blogger.

Bike Race Pro by T. F. Games v4.0 Full APK

Posted by King APK




Bike Race Pro by T. F. Games v4.0 Full APK. This version of the motorcycle race:
- All levels unlocked!
- No ads!

In this quick and simple game based on the free physical, tilt your device to lean your bike and touch the screen to accelerate / brake.

Features:
- Multiplayer
- Simple controls
- 12 addictive worlds
- 96 challenging tracks
- 13 amazing motorcycles
- Touch to accelerate, tilt tilting the bike
- Fresh Cascades

Bike Race is brought to you by the best free online games - the creators of the game # 1 in the Google Store Play Racing Penguin.

The multiplayer mode is available! Try to become the best cyclist Android!

A word from our fans:
"This is the most fun game in the history of bike games"

"This game was fun I lost my job and my wife left me." Am sure
I hope I get a refund for my life. "

DATA